Fat Purger, 60 Capsules
- Chitosan is a fiber derived from the outer shells of shellfish. Its unique properties give it the ability to significantly bind fat, acting like a "fat sponge" in the digestive tract. It is not digestible and therefore has no caloric value, but provides a feeling of fullness, thus having the added benefit of suppressing appetite.
- Psyllium seed is one of the most popular and widely used remedies for the relief of constipation. It is well known for containing mucilage which acts as a soothing lubricant and absorbs toxins in the digestive tract. Psyllium seed is especially beneficial for those on a high protein diet for its ability to prevent constipation. As a weight loss aid, it has demonstrated it can affect fat intake by absorbing fatty waste and carrying it out of the bowel along with other waste material.
- Guar gum is a plant gum known as an excellent source of dietary fiber. It binds to fat molecules and minimizes their absorption into the bloodstream. Guar gum is a soluble (digestible) fiber which helps to slow down the digestion of carbohydrates, resulting in better glucose tolerance.
- Apple pectin is a fiber obtained from apples that speeds up the process of food traveling through the intestines. This action not only helps deter fat absorption, it helps move harmful toxins, such as fecal pathogens from the colon.
- Do not take Fat Purger with fat-based supplements such as such essential fatty acids and vitamins A, E, D and K. To avoid their absorption from being inhibited, these healthy fats should be taken 4 hours before or after you take Fat & Carb Blocker.
- Although chitosan is safe for most users, it should be avoided by people with an allergy to shellfish.
|Recommended Use: Adults take two (2) capsules half hour before each meal with an 8 oz. glass of water.|
Keep out of reach of children!
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place
Not for use by persons under the age of 18. This product is not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, or are allergic to shellfish, please consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Manufactured in an FDA inspected facility.
Manufactured in a GMP certified lab.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Made in the USA